A Day or Two Away

For sometime now, specifically from December 2010 to March 2011, I have updated my blog every Monday to Friday and occasionally on weekends. However, I always knew that my engagements would not allow me to carry this through fully. And this week is one of those. Currently, I am on the field in Juaboso and Sefwi Wiawso in the Western Region of Ghana pre-testing a questionnaire. Thus, it might be difficult to keep my blogging schedules. I might therefore not blog until Saturday or Monday. However, I am still gnawing through Toni Morrison's Beloved. An enjoyable piece of work. The prose is unique. And I would let you know what I think.

Comments

  1. That's okay, Nana. I'm notorious for not sticking to a blogging schedule. But who wants to emulate my example? Enjoy your field trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best with your field trip, Nana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kinna lol. Blogging is purpose to be fun not a burden. Just came from a village called Kwamebikrom in the Bia District of Western Region. Very lovely. I love being in such places. Discussion was fruitful.

    @Geosi, thanks. Would be in Accra perhaps on Saturday. enjoying myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I try to blog during the weekdays, but I miss some here and there. Real life gets in the way sometimes, and we'll be here when you have time! Looking forward to your thoughts on Beloved. I read that book in college, and it certainly is unique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Anna, thanks. Yes, life gets in the way and that's how it would be. I would write my views on Beloved this week. It really is a unique book. No questions about that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Help Improve the Blog with a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

69. The Clothes of Nakedness by Benjamin Kwakye, A Review

Pre-Colonial* and Post Colonial African Literature - Is Writing the Path to Development

10. Unexpected Joy at Dawn: My Reading