ImageNations on The Criterion

ImageNations review of Ayi Kwei Armah's The Healers has been published by The Criterion, An International Journal in English (ISSN 0976-8165). The Criterion is a peer-reviewed academic e-journal and is designed to publish theoretical articles and book reviews on interdisciplinary cross-currents in the humanities adn social sciences. The Criterion encourages interpretative crticism and fresh insights into new and established authors and texts and seeks to generate a serious debate on different academic issues. It also ecourages literary contributions in the form of original as well as translated poetry and fiction.

I am happy to know that the little things I am doing here is getting recognition from various and important sources. However, it is not me who deserves to be happy but you; you readers who keep coming back and keep commenting and through these actions keep me encouraged. You who do not give up on me and who believe in the little things that is going on herer. It is you who deserve all the praise. Thank you all and keep coming back.

Comments

  1. Inasmuch as readers of this blog deserves a pat on their backs, I strongly believe that more praise should be given to the creator of this blog. Brilliant work! brilliant reviews! Brilliant interviews. In recent times, imagenations is the first site I visit early mornings whenever I am on the net.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliment Geoffrey... yet I needed encouragement like yours to fuel me and keep me going. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and keep up the great work that you've been doing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kinna. You readers are my encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on being published! That is excellent.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Help Improve the Blog with a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

69. The Clothes of Nakedness by Benjamin Kwakye, A Review

10. Unexpected Joy at Dawn: My Reading

Pre-Colonial* and Post Colonial African Literature - Is Writing the Path to Development