POETRY: Perfect are all Things Made

It has been a long time since I posted my own poem on my blog. I think it's over two years since my last post. I wrote this a very long time ago, more than a decade and half. Let me know what you think.

Perfect are all things made
Man made perfect in His image
Creation in perfection portrayed

The sun to shine in the morn
The moon to wax in the even
As day through dawn is reborn

To order do all things respond
The stars in the sky, the seas too
The life we live, the world beyond

A world of famine, a world of fear
A brother so dear, another to fear
Each in the universe a part plays

In that mystical equation Of Divine
Proportions and Geometric Models

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

69. The Clothes of Nakedness by Benjamin Kwakye, A Review

10. Unexpected Joy at Dawn: My Reading

Pre-Colonial* and Post Colonial African Literature - Is Writing the Path to Development