Friday, January 29, 2010

Abracadabra, Adabraka

I have been trying to post a poem with the above title but it is not working. I cut and pasted it, but I was told there is an error in the html or something. I deleted it and typed it fully but the same problem arose. What could be the reason. I am at work and very busy. I have changed jobs and the new one is virtually keeping me on my toes. I hope to come back to reading and reporting on my thoughts. I have not abandoned this blog. However, in the interim I would be posting some of my poems so we can discuss them.

PS: If this post works, then the problemj would have to do with the verses and stanzas in which the poem is typed.

2 comments:

  1. Try cutting and pasting the poem while the editor is in HTML mode, not "compose" mode

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Edward. I would follow it and see if I will be able to post this poem.

    ReplyDelete

Help Improve the Blog with a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

Njoroge, Kihika, & Kamiti: Epochs of African Literature, A Reader's Perspective

Source Though Achebe's Things Fall Apart   (1958) is often cited and used as the beginning of the modern African novel written in E...